One of the most exciting things about this project is the opportunity for people from all walks of life to get together and work on an event happening right at the centre of their community. There will be all sorts of skills needed and roles to fill. This event wouldn’t be happening without the help of people such as yourself! Please Contact Us for more information.
- Actors No acting experience required! See more info on Acting
- Marshalling People to be the friendly face of direction and order for the event. This will be under the supervision of our Chief Steward.
- Sound Crew Help is needed with setting up, taking down and moving equipment. Knowledge of sound equipment is an asset but not essential.
- Props Help needed to gather and distribute props
- Church Links We need link people in as many churches as possible to make the event known to their congregations. Presentation resources are available to use in church services, as well as pre-written articles for church magazines.
- Other If you feel you have skills that maybe of use to the project, but they don’t quite fit any of roles specifically mentioned, we would still love to hear from you.
Please Contact us for more information on any of the above.